Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 1: Post 1

Hello there, reader. I will not bore you with such trivial things as to where I live, my occupation, or my name, but, if you'd like, you may call me K.

Recently I began having rather strange dreams. They started simple, not really anything to be called nightmares. Just the sort of dreams that, once you awaken, leave you with a strange, unsettled feeling. Two weeks ago, however, they progressed into something more. Lucid wouldn't even begin to describe them. Over the course of this time, I've never been quite sure whether I was asleep or awake. It's as if my dreams and reality have begun to crossover.

Last night I simply laid in bed, watching the ceiling as if it would suddenly change. It never did, and I never fell asleep, but this seemed to help me to be sure that I was still awake.

I decided this morning I would create a blog to help myself with these problems. If anything just to help myself realize what is a dream and what is real. So... a dream journal of sorts. I could keep this all to myself, but I'm a firm believer that allowing these things to be out in the open helps more.

I'll try to write more tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment