Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 2/3: Post 1

I seem to have lost a day, or... as far as I can recall that's what I'd have to say. I remember laying down after that post and after a bit of tossing and turning finally falling asleep. After that I can't even recall my dream(s), which is strange for me. I woke up this morning feeling even more tired, my body is aching, and it was all I could do to get out of bed and make some coffee. Now that I'm typing this I feel a bit better, but it still leaves me with that uneasy feeling.

Luckily I had no work yesterday, same for today, so I have plenty of time to just relax. Still, it worries me that an entire day has passed, and I can't recall ever waking up, as well as the fact that I don't even feel rested in the slightest. Maybe I'm just stressed out.

I'll post more later, I'm going to go fill up my car before I forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment